Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Organic God soundtrack

When you get your copy of The Organic God, note that there's a soundtrack that Margaret Feinberg recommends to go along with the book. I haven't paired the songs with the chapters, but I have gathered the music and listened to it all. It makes for a great cd or iPod playlist, and I highly recommend it!

"Out of the Woods" (Nickel Creek)
"Unwritten" (Natasha Beddingfield)
"Homeward Bound" (Simon and Garfunkel)
"Come Away with Me" (Norah Jones)
"All Love Can Be" (James Horner, from the soundtrack of "A Beautiful Mind")
"Broken and Beautiful" (Mark Schultz)
"Rescue" (Jared Anderson)
"Talk" (Coldplay)
"Push" (Sarah McLachlan)
"Fire and Rain" (James Taylor)
"Grace" (U2)
"Rich Young Ruler" (Derek Webb)
"Share the Well" (Caedmon's Call)
"Chasing Cars" (Snow Patrol)
"Kindness" (Chris Tomlin)
"You Still Have My Heart" (Rita Springer)
"Holy, Holy, Holy" [you choose the artist and version]
In 2005, I made a soundtrack of my life. It's got some of my favorites, but it's all relevant to my life, chronologically. If your life had a soundtrack, what would be on it? What song is playing in the background of the movie that is your life right now?

1 comment: